During the consultation for Training the following will be discussed:
- all relevant history is gathered
- assessment of needs for the dog and family
- an initial management plan, regardless of continuing to lessons
- a plan is established
- setting appointment times
- requirements of the fist lesson
- $113 for a one hour consult paid before or at the beginning of the consult
No time to train your pooch?
- we train your dog while you are busy
- Up to 4 behaviours could be taught in about 8 sessions, depending on the difficulty and end behaviour desired
- your dog stays at home (this is not Board and Train)
- once trained, we pass the dog back off to you with a plan to maintain the behaviours; usually 2 – once midway, then at the end. (these are included in pricing)
Please Contact us for other details! — Price – 113*/session
For those wanting some personal guidance!
- train in your own home
- training plans to meet your needs
- One on One
- fewer distractions
- usually one hour per week.
- packages depending on plans and needs.
Contact us for other details! — Price 113*/session
Wish to give your new puppy quick lessons for a few weeks while they adjust to their new life?
- begin as soon as you get the puppy home!
- teaches the puppy basic obedience skills (Sit/Down)
- impulse control skills (stay, wait, Leave-it)
- potty break and feeding to break up the day.
- 1/2 hour sessions
prices shown/month; up to 6 mo. old – may transition to Group, Private or Training walks after 6 mo.
Age at start 5 days/wk up to 4 days/wk
8-10 wk $380 $320
10-14wk $400 $340
14wk + $420 $360
Please contact us for other details!
Dog Walking –
Do you require a lower stress homecoming? Group walks provide:
- a chance to burn off abundant energy
- Socialization with appropriate playmates
- ball chasing for those so inclined
- off leash play
- walks are 45 minutes in length
- basic training practice – recalls, sits, downs and impulse control
- dogs are required to have good mouth control in play and to be sociable with people and other dogs.
Up to 4, or 5 days a week (contact us for availability). Based on a monthly basis (please see our service area). — 420*/month (5 days/week). ** or 360*/month (up to 4 days a week)**
For pooches that don’t do well in groups or just want their own time:
- pooches needing private walks
- Private walks are 20 minutes in length
Up to 4, or 5 days a week (contact us for availability). Based on a monthly basis (please see our service area). — 420*/month (5 days/week).** or 360*/month (up to 4 days a week)**
For pooches with special needs, or just want extra training:
- Reactive pooches (either to humans or dogs)
- Pooches that want extra training for more advanced obedience etc
- Generally 30 minutes
Contact us for availability. Based on a monthly basis (please see our service area). — 800*/month (5 days/week).** or 720*/month (up to 4 days a week)**
** Prices shown provide you with a guarantee of the number of days/week. Our model is a subscription base. We do not offer individually priced walks at this time. If you do not use all your walks in a week or month, the price does not change.
At this time we are not offering Boarding or Vacation Visits.
* All prices include HST; multiple sessions may receive a package discount