During the consultation for Training the following will be discussed:
- all relevant history is gathered
- assessment of needs for the dog and family
- an initial management plan, regardless of continuing to lessons
- a plan is established
- setting appointment times
- requirements of the fist lesson
- $113 for a one hour consult paid before or at the beginning of the consult
No time to train your pooch?
- we train your dog while you are busy
- Up to 4 behaviours could be taught in about 8 sessions, depending on the difficulty and end behaviour desired
- your dog stays at home (this is not Board and Train)
- once trained, we pass the dog back off to you with a plan to maintain the behaviours; usually 2 – once midway, then at the end. (these are included in pricing)
Please Contact us for other details! — Price – 113*/session
For those wanting some personal guidance!
- train in your own home
- training plans to meet your needs
- One on One
- fewer distractions
- usually one hour per week.
- packages depending on plans and needs.
Contact us for other details! — Price 113*/session
Wish to give your new puppy quick lessons for a few weeks while they adjust to their new life?
- begin as soon as you get the puppy home!
- teaches the puppy basic obedience skills (Sit/Down)
- impulse control skills (stay, wait, Leave-it)
- potty break and feeding to break up the day.
Puppy visits are in 1/2 hour sessions offered in packages. Please contact us for other details! — Price up to 25*/half hour
Dog Walking –
Do you require a lower stress homecoming? Group walks provide:
- a chance to burn off abundant energy
- Socialization with appropriate playmates
- ball chasing for those so inclined
- off leash play
- walks are 45 minutes in length
- basic training practice – recalls, sits, downs and impulse control
- dogs are required to have good mouth control in play and to be sociable with people and other dogs.
We currently have 2 walks each day; 3, 4 or 5 days a week (contact us for availability). Based on a monthly basis (please see our service area). — 420*/month (5 days/week).
For pooches that don’t do well in groups, or have other issues:
- pooches needing extra care for a walk for whatever reason
- minor behaviour work where needed (leash reactivity etc.)
- Private walks are 20 minutes in length
Contact us for availability. Based on a monthly basis (please see our service area). — 420*/month (5 days/week).
At this time we are not offering Boarding or Vacation Visits.
* All prices include HST; multiple sessions may receive a package discount